• Chartered Institute of Arbitrators United Kingdom 2015- Present
• Singapore Institute of Arbitrators, Fellow 2015- Present
• Botswana Institute of Arbitrators, Fellow FAArb 2015
• Southern Africa Arbitration Association, Fellow FAArb 2015- Present
• Barrister-at-Law/ International Arbitrator, Luke & Associates, Botswana Feb 1996- Present
• Managing Partner, Luke & Associates, Botswana Feb 1996- Present
• Attorney of Law Botswana, 1989- Present
• Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and Fellow Botswana Institute of Arbitrators, 1985
• Barrister-at-Law, Brobeck, Phlegaer & Harrison, California 1987-1989
• The Honorable Society of the Middle Temple 1986 FCIArb, MCIArb, FBIArb, FSIArb, FAArb; DIP INT ARD
• University of London LL.B Hons, 1985
• Forth Bay College University of Sierra Leone, 1982
• Grammar School 1973
Rand Club of Johannesburg; Rotary Club of Gaborone.
Member: International Bar Association (Committee Rappoteur for Botswana, 1991-1992); Commonwealth Lawyers Association; Corporate Lawyers Association of South Africa; Society of Conservative Lawyers of England; Inns of Court of California; Honorary Member Commercial Bar Association of England and Wales, Vice Chair to the Foreign Legal Consultant Committee of the American Bar Association Section of International Law; Vice Chairman ABA International Criminal Law Committee; Member of the steering Group for the International Litigation Committee of ABA International. Chapter chair for Botswana of the New York State Bar Association International Law Section.
He is the Managing Partner of the firm and one of the leading lawyers in Botswana with a wealth of local and International experience, and is listed in Who’s Who of Southern Africa, and the International Who’s Who of professionals in Washington D.C. He has spoken at several International Conferences on International Arbitration including at the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Kenya branch in Mombasa Kenya in August, 2014 and at the Commonwealth lawyers Association Conference in Glasgow Scotland in April 2015. Spoke on panel on International Arbitration at the International Bar Association conference in Vienna in October 2015, spoke on Arbitration and judicial case management at the International Bar Association Africa Regional conference in Livingstone Zambia in November 2015. Attended Slaughter and May Africa lawyers conference in Accra Ghana in November 2015. Mr Luke is also a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators in the United Kingdom, Kenya and Zambia. He has been engaged in several high profile cases in the High Court and the Court of Appeal of Botswana, including appearing in the most sensational Murder trial in Botswana. Appeared in the Court of Appeal with Sir Desmond de Silva Q.C.