Attorney at law at Bar Association in Rome, Italy and Professional Mediator
– Italian Delegation of Centre of Mediation of Europe, the Mediterranean and the Middle East / European Arbitration Court
– AIJA, Association International de Jeunes Avocats
I am an Italian qualified lawyer now based in Beirut (LEB) associated with Eptalex – Aziz Torbey Law Firm, as Senior Foreign Counsel.
I have practiced law at the international level since 2010, acquiring experience in the international business development of SMEs, supporting industrial and commercial companies with the implementation of business partnerships.
In Italy I had the following experiences in the mediation field:
– Tuscan Regional Committee and Latium Regional Committee (CoReCom)
I was involved on a daily basis with telecom c2b mediations on Telecommunications under a Mandatory Mediation scheme set by law. I mediated several hundred cases in one year, with a success rate of about 80% and a higher one for Parties’ satisfaction with the process delivered. I also dealt with a wide range of transactional disputes: breach of contract, indemnifications, damages, specific performance.
My duties and responsibilities include:
• Administrative management of claims
• Management of criticalities
• Improvement of the efficacy and efficiency of the process
• Mediation sessions
• Support provided to the parties
– Studio dell’Avvocato Antich – Law Firm
I joined the firm as a legal clerk, then I became Associate in January 2016.
My duties and activities related to Mediation included:
• Assistance in the organization of courses for new mediators as well as professional
• Preparation of working material for participants
• Assistance and logistic for lecturers as well as participants
I recognize the importance of listening rather than just talking and believe in not being committed to only one style, I commonly use a blend of facilitative manners and evaluative proposals, while respecting confidentiality throughout the entire process.
I always keep in mind the human side of the mediation process, no matter what is the nature of the issues at stake.