To book Chris Mills, please contact ADR-ODR International:
Areas of expertise
• Commercial contracts, insurance, claims, property,
• Landlord & tenant, financial services, corporate governance,
• Pensions, employment, disciplinary appeals,
• Executive management, business risk, legal, main board director
• Regulatory, negotiation, procurement, sport.
COO | BNP Paribas | 2007 to 2016
Oversight of 5 businesses, Real Estate, asset management, insurance, securities services, private banking, an employee base of 2,500 people, development of transversal strategies, cross selling, operational strategy (HR, AP, BCP, Procurement), oversaw complex governance structure, developed very effective stakeholder relationships (pan European), membership of key UK management committees (Op Co, ExCo, Risk, Property, Data Governance,)
COO | Cardif Pinnacle | 1990 to 2007
Responsible for operations strategy, including, HR, IT, Legal, Compliance, procurement, Telemarketing function, oversight of the Irish and Scandinavian operation, FSA relationship, played a pivotal role in the businesses growth and development from turning over of £1m to £1bn and headcount growth from 8 to 1000 people.
Solicitor | Private Practice | 1984 to 1990
Real Estate commercial & residential, landlord & tenant, Company & Commercial, Insurance, Private Client.
• Community Mediation Hertfordshire
• Deputy Chairman of Board of Governors
• Everwise Global Mentoring Programme
• Coaching Rugby
My approach to mediation, is a facilitative style with a willingness to challenge the parties to test their perception. I like to develop a rapport and build and maintain momentum and rapport with the parties. I have a sound understanding of business and significant experience in this area.