ADR-ODR International is working in partnership with the European Institute for Conflict Resolution on our School of Negotiation in Dubai.
This 2-day intensive course will be delivered in partnership with the European Institute for Conflict Resolution (EICR). This course is aimed at people from all backgrounds and professions. We believe that strong negotiation skills can help people in all industries resolve conflicts in their workplace, in their home and in their personal life. The ability to negotiate can change how you perceive conflict; how you deal with it and can help you resolve the conflicts which arise across all areas of your life.
Our School of Negotiation in Dubai
We chose to base our School of Negotiation in Dubai because Dubai is home to more than 20,000 international companies, including 124 of the Fortune 500. Dubai is quickly becoming an global centre for innovation that attracts a level of diversity which is unparalleled by any other city. As Dubai, grows to become an important commercial and financial centre, we believe that our School of Negotiation will be best placed to attract the same levels of diversity and that our graduates will be given many learning opportunities that woud simply not be available anywhere else in the world. Due to Dubai’s unique location and transport links, we have chosen to permanently base our School of Negotiation in Dubai.
The 2-day Executive Negotiaion and Conflict Management Skills Course aims to:
• give you a basic understanding of how conflicts arise;
• give you an introduction to conflict resolution; and
• enable you to critically analyse the use of conflict resolution methods and approaches;
• equip you with the basic skills needed to negotiate your way through a conflict;
• help you to understand the principles behind negotiation;
• help you to understand the cross-cultural issues that can occur during negotiations;
• help you familiarise yourself with e-negotiations.
• help you to understand your own negotiation style (and other negotiation styles.)
Course Details Course Dates: 26th - 28th March 2018 Venue: The Palm, Dubai
• 9am - 5pm - Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Training and Assessments
• 5am - 7pm - Farewell drinks and dinner
WEDNESDAY 28TH MAR 2018
• 7am - Breakfast meeting and personalised feedback
• 8:30am - 12:30pm - Conflict resolution
• 1am - 3pm - Assessments
• 3.30pm - Close and optional dessert safari
Price:£1650 per person - $2000 USD per person - 8,000 AED per person
What is Included?
• Training materials - including textbooks
• iPad - loaned to delegates for the duration of the course
• One-to-one personalised feedback
• Desert safari excursion
• All meals on days 2 and 3