TTT course provider: ADR-ODR International
TTT course dates: March 13 – 17, 2017
Other Training qualifications: --
Degrees Master Degree in Law; LLM Candidate
Italian, English, French (training)
I am an Italian qualified lawyer now based in Beirut (LEB) associated with Eptalex – Aziz Torbey Law Firm, as Senior Foreign Counsel.
I have practiced law at the international level since 2010, acquiring experience in the international business development of SMEs, supporting industrial and commercial companies with the implementation of business partnerships.
I am involved in the organization of training events, workshops, and seminars in the field of mediation within the activities of CEM.
In Italy, I had the following experiences in the mediation field:
- Tuscan Regional Committee and Latium Regional Committee (CoReCom)
I was involved on a daily basis with telecom c2b mediations on Telecommunications under a Mandatory Mediation scheme set by law. I mediated several hundred cases in one year, with a success rate of about 80% and a higher one for Parties’ satisfaction with the process delivered. I also dealt with a wide range of transactional disputes: breach of contract, indemnifications, damages, specific performance.
My duties and responsibilities include:
• Administrative management of claims
• Management of criticalities
• Improvement of the efficacy and efficiency of the process
• Mediation sessions
• Support provided to the parties
- Studio dell’Avvocato Antich – Law Firm
I joined the firm as a legal clerk, then I became Associate in January 2016.
My duties and activities related to Mediation included:
• Assistance in the organization of courses for new mediators as well as professional
• Preparation of working material for participants
• Assistance and logistic for lecturers as well as participants