Areas of expertiseCivil and Commercial, including Wills and Contested Probate, Property Litigation and Transfers of Equity, Family Divorce, Forced Marriages and contractual cases, Mediation and Online Dispute Resolution.
LanguagesFrench, English, Creole, Basic Hindi, Spanish and Arabic
Professional Memberships• Member of UIA World Forum of Mediation
• Member of the Law Society of England and Wales
• Member of the Bar of England and Wales
• Union of International Advocates
• Member of the Police Station Representatives Accredited Scheme
• Legal Business Management Course 2015
• Member of the Association of Asian Women Lawyers
• BAME Forum 2008-2014 Law Society
• Member of City of Westminster and Holborn Law Society CoWHLS
• Mediation Trainer Civil and Commercial at University of the West of England
• Mediation Trainer Civil and Commercial at BPP, Red Lion Square London
• Mediation Trainer Civil and Commercial at University of Calcutta, India
• Mediation Trainer Civil and Commercial in Mauritius
• UIA World Forum of Mediation Centres Conference
• 5 Days 40 hour Civil/Commercial Mediation Training, ADR Group
• Dual Qualified as a Barrister and Practising Solicitor
• LLM (Postgraduate Studies)
• LLB Law
Mediation styleI am dual qualified as a Barrister and Practicing Solicitor, mediator and trainer. My breadth of experience and capabilities allows me to manage various intricate details of casework and to offer a wide understanding of any issue. I am frequently invited to discuss topical legal issues and developments. I recently spoke at the University of Hertfordshire in conjunction with Amnesty International and Anti-Slavery International on my experience with legal matters involving human trafficking. I have extensive experience with dealing with forced marriages, a topic I discussed on BBC Radio 2, also appearing on BBC Radio 4 and BBC Three Counties to discuss changes in legislation. I have been trained in face to face and online Dispute Resolution. In these roles I have travelled around the UK and to Mauritius, India and Europe to deliver trainings, mediate and attend world mediation forums.
Client Feedback"I would like to say a big thank you to Aneesha Bhunjun and CM who have represented me in my case. Their level of professionalism has been second to none. I have nothing but praise for them. They have been extremely dedicated. I would have no hesitation in recommending your firm." - A.W.
“The process went very smoothly from start to exchange. I am not only pleased with the overall outcome, but with the process and support received from Ms. Bhunjun."
In the MediaLeDEFI MEDIA GROUP